***DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO REGISTER***
Approval may take 24 hours or longer!
Please read complete terms and conditions carefully.
LOCATION: 3421 N Sylvania, Ft Worth TX 76111
All Items MUST Be Removed by: February 13, 2019
Removal Dates: Feb 6-8th & Feb 11-13th
NO HOLIDAYS OR WEEKENDS
Please Note: The Auction Company DOES NOT Load or Ship Any Items.
Please Provide all Registration Requirements to be Approved for Bidding. All
Internet purchases must be paid within 48 hrs. from auction end.
To be approved to Bid you must provide ONE of the following:
1. Credit / Debit Card Deposits: This auction will automatically require & make a credit or debit card deposit. Your credit / debit card added through the Bidspotter.com fully secure and PCI compliant registration process will be assessed a $2,500.00 deposit in order to be approved to bid within the auction. You will not be approved without your credit card entered at the stage of registration. This deposit is fully refundable if no purchase is made and will be refunded within 3-5 business after the auction day. If a purchase is made your deposit will be refunded upon receipt of your full payment by wire transfer or certified funds.
2. A bank letter of guarantee from your bank signed by an authorized officer of the bank and must be on bank letterhead see the sample letter in #2 below for more details).
3. Send a deposit to the auction company by wire transfer or certified funds and it must arrive no later than 24 hours prior to auction start time.
US Bidders must post a 25% deposit of approximate planned spending budget or a minimum of $2,500.00.
US EX: Want released to spend $75,000.00 - Deposit must be at least $18,750.00.
International (non US) Bidders deposit amount must be 100% of the amount
you expect to spend.
International EX: Want released to spend $75,000.00 - Deposit must be $75,000.00.
Minimum Deposit Accepted from International Bidders is $2,500.00.
**If you wish to send your deposit via wire transfer please notify us by email and wire transfer instructions will be emailed to you.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OR PAYPAL PAYMENTS!
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS!
1. NO WARRANTIES - Everything in this auction is sold as is, where is, with no warranties, representation or guarantees expressed, implied or otherwise.
2. PAYMENT - Balance of full payment in cash or certified funds due immediately upon completion of auction. All checks to be made to the order Investment Recovery Services. Advance wire transfers are possible. Contact Investment Recovery Services at 800-583-1111 for details. Non-certified checks accepted only when accompanied by a valid bank guarantee letter.
THIS BANK HEREBY GUARANTEES PAYMENT OF CHECKS PAYABLE TO
INVESTMENT RECOVERY SERVICES, FROM (NAME OF CUSTOMER) ON ACCOUNT
#____ UP TO AMOUNT OF ____. THIS LETTER IS
VALID FOR PURCHASES MADE AT THE AUCTION
OF ____ ON ____(DATE).
(PLEASE HAVE YOUR BANK USE THIS FORMAT FOR THE GUARANTEE LETTER)
Fax all letters to (817) 834-4075 or email to email@example.com
3. SALES TAX - Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases as required by appropriate state/local laws. Sales tax exemption number, where applicable, must be presented at the time of bidder registration. To qualify for any available exemption, Buyer must sign any required form.
4. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE - The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items, to sell at this auction items not listed, to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. The Auctioneer also reserves the right to sell all of the items listed in bulk.
5. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS If there is any dispute between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may decide the sale or may resell by immediately putting the lots up for sale again. The decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. CONDITIONS OF ITEMS SOLD - All information is believed to be accurate, but the Auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowances will be made or sale set aside on account
of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold ?as is? and without recourse.
7. BIDS - Absentee bids may be presented to the Auctioneer in writing and must be accompanied by 25% of your bid in certified funds with full payment due one day after notification of your successful bid. Said bids are subject to all terms and conditions of sale as listed herein or announced at the auction sale. All absentee bids will be held in confidence. Auctioneer may have a principal interest in this sale. Seller reserves the right to bid at this auction. (NOT APPLICABLE TO INTERNET BIDDING)
8. COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF SALE - In default of payment of bills in full within the time announced for this auction the Auctioneer, in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for within the time specified herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any resulting deficiency together with all expenses and costs of re-sale will be the responsibility of the defaulting purchaser. Each Buyer in making a bid does herewith agree to comply with the terms and conditions as herein stated and as otherwise set forth. The failure or default by a successful Buyer to fully comply with the terms and conditions herein will be treated as an immediate breach and the deposit as made retained and applied toward any deficit in additional costs or charges as incurred o effect the resale of that property at private or public sale. There shall be no further notice required to the Buyer once a default has occurred. The obligation of the Buyer shall be for costs as incurred, plus any deficit included arising from the Buyers default.
9. AUCTIONEER - The Auctioneer when acting as Agent is not responsible for actions of its Principals.
10. OWNERSHIP - All items become the sole responsibility of the purchaser immediately at knockdown. Although the Auctioneer will exhibit reasonable care to safeguard purchases, until removed by purchaser, no refunds or adjustments will be allowed for any shortages.
11. REMOVAL - Removal shall be at the expense, liability and risk of the purchaser. Purchases can be removed only on presentation of original bill of sale and only after entire sale is completed. Photostats of bills of sale will not be accepted for removal. Upon failure of purchaser to remove goods within time specified as posted or announced, Auctioneer shall have the option of removing and storing the goods at expense and risk of the purchaser or deeming money deposit forfeited in which case Auctioneer may resell without notice at public sale or otherwise dispose of goods at risk and expense of purchaser. Purchaser shall remain liable for loss, expense and damages arising from the purchaser?s default.
12. ABANDONMENT - Purchasers will not be allowed to abandon any purchases or portion of those purchases.
13. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY - Auctioneer shall not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or for any other matter, to any purchaser of any items.
14. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK - Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the Auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the Auctioneer nor his Principal or Seller shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises in which the sale is held.
15. BUYERS PREMIUM - 18% Buyers premium applies to all purchases in the amount stated above.
16. RECORDS - The record of sale kept by the Auctioneer and Bookkeeper will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
17. NOMINAL BIDS - Any bid which is merely a nominal or fractional advance may be rejected by the Auctioneer if in his judgment it may affect the sale negatively.
18. THE BUYER does hereby assume and does agree to indemnify and hold the Auctioneer and Seller harmless from any future claim, which shall pertain to the fitness or use of that asset as being purchased.
19. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Additional terms or conditions of sale may be added by Auctioneer by announcement or posted on the premises prior to the auction.